Student Health Quick Links
Student Health Resource Guide
Providing accommodations and services to incoming and current WSU students with disabilities, psychological or medical conditions or temporary injuries that limit their access to the WSU environment.
- Counseling and Psychological Services: Walk-in appointments, groups and workshops, individual and couples therapy, biofeedback, psychological assessment, testing, and 24/7 mental health crisis services
- Health Promotion: Strategies and programs to support individual and community well-being, including enhancing mental wellness and reducing violence and substance abuse
- Medical Clinic: Same-day and scheduled primary care, 24/7 telephone nurse, gynecological and sexual health, transgender health, sports medicine, internal medicine, nutrition, travel medicine, immunizations, laboratory and x-ray, physical therapy
- Pharmacy: Prescription services and over-the-counter products
- Vision Clinic: Comprehensive eye care services and a retail store for frames, sunglasses, contacts, and accessories
Providing the WSU community with resources regarding nutrition, exercise and general health.
- Allergies and Dietary Concerns
- Healthy Options, Vegetarian and Vegan Options
- Recipes and Ingredients
University Recreation (UREC) fosters personal development, enhances academic productivity and enriches the quality of life for a diverse university community through excellence in programs, services and facilities. We believe there is a relationship between physical activity and student academic achievement and that research is the key to continuous improvement.
- Intramural Sports
- Sports Club Federation
- Training and Certification
- Personal Training
- Youth Programming
- Student Recreation Center (SRC) and other recreational facilities
- Outdoor Recreation Program/Center (ORC)
- Rental Shop
- Climbing Wall